Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Grocery Shopping

If you're like me, grocery shopping can be burdensome.  It's even more difficult if you can't manage to make it to the store alone!

A few years ago, our pay schedule changed to monthly instead of bi-weekly.  At that time, I made a planning and shopping shift and decided to menu plan and grocery shop for a month at a time.  (Mind you, I still get produce during the month through our co-op, and I have to stop for milk.)  It was hard at first, but now it is my normal routine.

One of the tools I found online while I was doing this was a master shopping list (http://simplemom.net/tools/downloads/).  I have tweaked my version to add the things I buy regularly (and need to remember to pick up), using her format, but it has saved me a ton of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment