Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Strolling Through the Woods...


Stress sucks.  A lot of situations are adding to my stress overload, so Jack and I took a walk to capture the amazingly beautiful fall colors on Sunday.  (I say "amazingly" because I really thought that after the drought the leaves would just turn brown.)

Jack and I (and occasionally a kiddo, too) traditionally talk a picture-taking hike for each season change.  A perk to living in the woods is there is plenty to photograph.  Plus, Jack makes a great walking partner.  He usually stays about 10 feet ahead of me and will continuously look back if I'm not keeping up as much as he would like.

In the above picture, he was waiting for me as I stepped off the road to take some other landscape shots of some yellow and orange trees. I love my pup...

No comments:

Post a Comment