Monday, January 14, 2013

Yarn, Yarn, Everywhere...


 

For the past few weeks, I have busily worked on a few crochet projects that I thought I'd share.

This first one is my first baby blanket, which was made for our new nephew who should be joining us soon!


This is a basic scarf I made at my daughter's request.  The variation in it from what I normally would make is that I crocheted the length of the scarf instead of the width and made my rows from there.




These two pictures are miscellaneous scarves I made.  The top two are wider, shorter scarves, and the bottom two are made like the one I made for my daughter.














My current endeavor is an infinity scarf.  Both of my daughters want one, so I'm trying my hand at them.  I did also learn how to crochet tiny hearts with leftover yarn.  I'm so proud!  :)  I cannot read a pattern and have limited crochet ability at this time, so YouTube is my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment